15 Ways Of Using nuts ‘n’ oils Organic Shea Butter
nuts ‘n’ oils organic shea butter is a multi-purpose product and can be used by the whole family, including the littlest ones. Here is a non-exhaustive list of how to use the nuts ‘n’ oils 100% pure organic shea butter. Take into account that the amount of time needed to see or feel any change may vary for each condition.
- As a skin moisturizer for all skin types.
- To soothe dry and sensitive skin.
- As an anti-aging treatment: it renews the skin cells, restores elasticity and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- For skin therapy: reduces acne or eczema and increases the healing of scars and wounds.
- For hair treatment: against frizzing, moisturizes hair and scalp, and as anti-dandruff therapy.
- As a lip balm or a base for lip stick.
- During pregnancy: against stretch marks and to apply on soar nipples after breastfeeding.
- For baby and childcare: as a general moisturizer and to massage baby’s delicate skin. Also excellent to prevent nappy rash.
- As a shaving cream for men and women.
- To reduce the itching and swelling from insect bites.
- As a natural sunscreen (SPF 6-10).
- As an after-sun treatment to soothe and moisturize the skin during summer.
- To protect your skin from harsh, cold and windy weather during winter.
- On a sore nose during a cold or flu.
- As a massage oil or butter, bringing relief to muscle tension and aches.
To know exactly HOW shea butter is working on your skin, see our page on active ingredients & properties .
Do you have any other tip on how to use shea butter? Let us know!